The Role is the Goal
- Every world boxing champion knows that the fight is always won or lost before you enter the ring.
- Every Oscar winning actor knows that the secret to win the Oscar is not about playing the role but becoming the role
- Every astronaut knows that at the critical moment it is not about what you know but what you do that saves the day.
- Every one of them knows the truth, the secret, the steps, the way to go from the impossible into the incredible.
This eye opening, paradigm blowing, straight to the point program pulls the veil of secrecy and mystique of the most successful to give you straight forward, crystal clear answers, direction, and how-to system to become all you are created to be. An inspirational and highly motivational look at our journey and struggles in our search for real lifelong success this program guides participants to identify, define, create and communicate a new understanding of the role, identity and character they choose to become.
Then, Efren guides them in the process identifying, meticulously crafting and reaching outcome led, laser focused results. This is a program for High Achievers, CEO’S, Executives and those who are willing to pull the veil of mediocracy and step into their place among the greatest. The ones that step from making a difference into being the difference. With powerful insight, straight to the point, expect results. If you are among the champions, this one is for you!
THE GOAL- What they will learn in this program about the goal.
- Why they are essential to your transformation
- How to define the who, what, when, how, how much, why and more.
- Create and communicate your goals
- How to set them, track them, evaluate them and redefine them.
THE ROLE- What a person in that Role Does, Acts, Thinks like.
- Paradigm, paradigm shift, tough mind in depth look.
- An in depth look at each of the following areas from our present perspective to the role you create to how to “BE” the Role.
- Vision – Legacy
THE ROLE- What a person in that Role Does, Acts, Thinks, looks like.
- It is no different than an actor taking over a role or play in screen
- Do you have your ideal role you want to play for the next part of your life?
- Capture the most fundamental characteristics of your ideal character in life
- What makes this character ideal to play the life you want?
- Have you captured the ideal characteristics of your character?
- Do you know the type of mindset you need to play that role?
- How does the physical role look in energy and appearance?
- How does the emotional part of the role deal with interpersonal situations?
Break down of what the areas they will learn:
- How we think and why
- Culture, space, self-image
- Tough mind
- Health and wellness
- Character, Integrity
- Posture, stature
- Relationships what, do’s, don’ts, how to
- Dependence, independence, interdependence
- Network, networking
- Captain of your destiny
- Who you are
- Simply defined, what it is, is not
- Define, create, communicate